Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gleek

I loooooove music. Love it. I love how songs can say what I struggle to, how each different tune I hear can evoke a different emotion. In recent years (much to my husband's chagrin - thank goodness for DVR so I can now tape and watch without his commentary) I have fallen in love with the show "Glee". Even more recently, I fell a little out of love with it, to be honest, due to increasing crassness and some episodes that were, quite frankly, an insult to my faith (Grilled Cheesus episode, anyone?). But last Wednesday, after a VERY long day with the chillens, I was delighted to watch my taped episode from the night before and see some tunes that were just plain fun, including the one below. I included it here for your viewing pleasure, as I go and continue packing for our trek to Michigan to celebrate Thanksgiving with the fam.


4 comments:

Auntie Kris said...

Why is the girl with the brown hair so sour about them dancing around? Is she jealous because Gwyneth is married to Chris Martin? :)

jewels said...

It's because Gwyneth's moves are way hot. Check out that robot.

SRR said...

That was a super fun excerpt. I wanted so badly to have Glee be my show but each time I turned it on I landed on a super pro gay episode or Griled Cheesus. So I didn't even bother any more. Thanks for pulling something fun out for me to enjoy:).

jewels said...

I hear ya, girl. Once in awhile they'll pull out a great song and then I'm hooked again until the next time I'm disappointed. :(