Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Updates, etc.

I am happy to report that:
A) the last couple of nights have been restful ones. All the boys have been sleeping through the night with the exception of one or two Jeran episodes. With James's mom and dad staying with us over this past weekend, we moved JJ and Ben into a room together, and this has seemed to help immensely. Therefore we are on the lookout for bunk beds to make this room sharing situation permanent.
B) Grayson is on the mend. The steroid cream is working WONDERS (sans any voice changes or unwanted hair). He finished his antibiotics, and we'll see how the old ears are doing at a check-up in a couple of weeks. And did I mention he's been sleeping through the night? (Knock on wood)

A funny Jeran-ism for you:
JJ: Mom, how old are you? (I know - loaded question or what? I'm sure you can guess approximately where this is going.)
Mom: I'm 32.
JJ: (pause as he begins counting) Whoa, that's a lot of numbers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeran, we love you!
1...2....3...4....5...6...


Julie, I am so glad the sleeping is going better. :)

xoxo Jill

Jess said...

I feel your pain with the sleep- Ro's been doing the same thing as Jeran- what helped us was an alarm clock that projects on the ceiling. It seems to be comforting for some reason.... Jude's still not sleeping through the night- good luck with the creme- gotta love when you take them to the doc and they find 10 things you've missed! You are an amazing mom and I can't wait to see you- just a month!