Monday, January 23, 2012

Snowy Day

Something I love about my boys is their full-on, open-armed, wildly-abandoned love of life. Unless of course, by "life" I am referencing most vegetables or bedtime. We made it out sledding on Saturday, which is by far one of my LEAST favorite past times. I loathe being cold. And it takes about 40 minutes just to bundle everyone up and get them into the van, any bathroom needs notwithstanding. But my inner grumbling that day was silenced by all the laughing, joyful screaming, and requests for "one more time"! And hey, carrying Grayson up the hill multiple times kept me warm. I love these guys. They remind me to find joy in the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Enjoy it! I remember many years of the Zeeland Christian hill with my kids. Now they don't even ask to go. :( That's ok though, as I am not a huge fan of sledding either. Just somehow still miss the days of them looking cute as a button all bundled up.

Jill

SRR said...

Sledding is low on my things to do too. Glad you were able to see it from their perspective and enjoy it! Maybe I'll suck it up and go next time:).